Are you wondering what to expect??
Group training sessions
Group training sessions are designed to train your Muscular Strength and Endurance, Cardiovascular Performance, Flexibility, Balance, Stamina + Power. An average training session comprises of a warm up (10-15 mins) technique session followed by a related workout. All training sessions can be scaled to suit a variety of fitness levels + ages for both men and women.
We recommend you bring a bottle of water, a towel and a positive attitude. Most training locations have a rest room located nearby. No shower facilities are offered. Notify your coach if you have a current or recurring injury or medical condition prior to your session. Bring any relevant medication (i.e Asthma Puffer, Epi Pen).
KOKODA’S TRAINING ETIQUETTE
- Kokoda is an ego free environment!
- Be on time and come ready to train
- If you use it, you pack it away
- Always treat others as you expect to be treated
- Respect the equipment – if you sweat, bleed, puke and/or cry on something, please wipe it down
- Encourage each other, but always listen to the instructions given by your coach
- Train smart + always work within your capabilities
- Grunting is allowed
- We are a pet friendly Gym
- Always give 100%
- Enjoy yourself